web analytics

Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Fashion

The fall garden clothes are changing! And, the weather is starting to match the calendar.




It is soon time for some Hot Buttered Rum!  I must remember that the next time I go to the store.

I was on the roof again today - see http://everydaydelight09.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-live-in-trees_26.html  cleaning off lots of leaves, branches, acorns and cedar seed pods. You name it, it was up there. The last storm brought down all kinds of stuff. Nothing would have surprised me. I have to keep it cleaned or the roof will leak from the backup of water sitting on the roof. 

While I was up there.  I noticed that the weather vane would make a cool looking photo. I like the silhouette with the blue sky and puffy clouds. There was a chill in the air and for some reason I think the photo portrays that sensation.



Hope you Stay Warm and have a Cozy Evening.

~Mary~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome and they mean so much to me. Blessings to you.

.

Some Additional Special Photos

.

Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Happy Family (2014)

Happy Family (2014)
Grandma Pride

Valentine's Day 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

High School (1957) Friends Of Mine On The Left Live In New York and We Met In Canada In 2011

Bud Mietz

Bud Mietz
1928 - 2014